Identify Your Skin Tone and Take Care of it
Different skin types have different needs and endure different problems. It is important to identify your skin tone and take necessary action.
Here are a few tip to take care of your skin type.
Beauty tips for oily skin– This is the most troublesome skin type to have. The troubles are countless, but when maintained right, this skin type can have a certain glow and charm that is breath taking. Common troubles: The common problems include coarse skin with enlarged visible pores and a dull appearance due to the over production of oil in the skin. This in turn gives a shiny and greasy sheen. Frequent acne and blemishes, blackheads, white heads and dark spots are also some of the common problems of oily skin. Simple tips:
- Maintain a healthy diet including lots of raw veggies and fruits; avoid oily and junk food.
- Always keep your face clean. This helps in keeping away excessive oiliness and acne.
Beauty tips for dry skin– If you think oily skin is a pain, then let us tell you that having dry skin isn’t a walk in the park either. Dry skin gets very uncomfortable, especially in the winters and in extreme cold temperatures. This results in intense pain and unsightly appearance when not taken care of properly. Common troubles: Dry skin usually seems to have fine texture with dullness, but on a closer look there may be some flaky or granulated sections particularly around the corners of the mouth, eyes, and forehead. If neglected it will form wrinkles and become more brittle with age. Simple tips:
- Don’t use hot water while taking a shower.
- Never leave the shower without applying moisturizer.
- Pat dry your skin after a shower and always use a soft towel.
Beauty tips for combination skin– With this, we get both the good and bad qualities of oily and dry skin type! Combination skin usually has a mix of both oily characteristics having large pores, a constant shine, and breakouts especially in the T-zone -the forehead, nose, chin area and dry skin characteristics i.e., itching, flakiness, redness on the cheeks. Common troubles: You shall face the troubles of both the skin types depending on the climatic conditions and also which skin type is more dominant. Simple tips:
- If have an oily skin type, then your hormones play a great influence over whether or not you end up with combination skin. Here are few very basic things you can do it help your skin look and feel better.
- Keep your face clean at all times to prevent oily zones from catching an infection of any kind.
- Hunt for the perfect moisturizer for you. These can never be the same for people with this skin type as there will always be variations in the degrees of oiliness and dryness. And once you find it, don’t change!
- Use the appropriate amount of moisturizer depending on your skins reaction to the climatic conditions. Too much moisturization will cause problems with the oily zone and less of it will cause problems with the dry zone.
Beauty tips for cleansing– Our skin gets exposed to varied amount of dust, smoke and heavy pollution resulting in dryness, dullness and more which is basically, lifeless skin. Cleansing ensure that the radiance of the skin is maintained. Only if cleansing is done properly, your skin accepts different products with ease, like moisturizers and facial masks.
Beauty tips for exfoliating– Just cleansing and moisturizing regularly will not work any magic on the skin unless you clear and remove the dead skin cells from time to time. Exfoliating should be practiced regularly to remove the older dead skin completely, giving you skin which is very smooth and fresh. Scrubbing once a week is a must. If your skin type demands more, like oily skin does, then do it as many times as necessary.
Beauty tips for Toning– This is very frequently asked question – “Is toning really important when I actually cleanse and moisturize my skin regularly? “Yes! Toning is an important element of the cleansing process. A good toner will remove all the remaining bits of oil, dirt and debris left behind by the cleanser. More importantly, toner will help soothe, nourish and hydrate the skin while restoring its delicate pH balance.